Mobile Legends is an amazing MOBA game that lots of people enjoy. When you are playing Mobile Legends and grinding to reach the highest rank, you will play lots of hours! This means that you will use lots of your phone battery. For some players, their battery lasts long while playing Mobile Legends. But for some, Mobile Legends drain their phone battery. So, why does Mobile Legends drain the battery of your phone?
Why does Mobile Legends drain battery? The first reason why is because your phone battery might be defected. The other reason why Mobile Legends drain your phone’s battery is because there are lots of apps that are running and you haven’t exited them properly.
Don’t worry! If Mobile Legends is draining your phone’s battery, I am here to help! I will give you some tips on how to keep your phone battery durable while playing Mobile Legends. Let’s go!
Why Does Mobile Legends Drain Battery?
The very first reason why Mobile Legends drain your phone’s battery is because your battery might be defected. If this is the case, you must get a new battery or mobile phone.
The other reason why Mobile Legends drain your phone’s battery, which is fixable, is that there are too many apps that are not properly exited. You need to close all of your apps before playing Mobile Legends.
The next reason why Mobile Legends drain your phone’s battery is because the graphic settings you set are high! Remember this, the better the graphics, the more battery it consumes! You need to lower down the graphics of your Mobile Legends if you want to save battery.
Aside from your graphics settings, your phone’s brightness might also be high! That is why it consumes lots of your phone’s battery. Try lowering down the brightness of your phone screen a bit.
How To Keep Batteries Durable While Playing Mobile Legends?
Mobile Legends is now one of the most popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games. This, of course, can’t be separated from the quality and fun of this game made by Moonton.
Mobile Legends also has different types of heroes with different skills, which adds to the fun of the game. Not only that, but games with two teams of five players each usually take a long time as well. Sometimes you can spend at least 15 minutes on one game.
If you want to play for a long time, you need a smartphone with a big enough battery and that will last. But, even though our phone doesn’t have a big screen, there’s no need to worry. We can still find ways to play that won’t drain the battery too quickly. Here are the ways to do it.
- The first step is to turn off our device’s social media. It’s good that tools like Instagram, Facebook, Line, and Whatsapp can be really shut down by using the force stop option in the HP settings menu.
- Next, turn on Wifi and turn off airplane mode. Using WiFi can save even more battery power. If there is no WiFi where we are, we can use portable WiFi.
- Next, we should also turn off the GPS and Bluetooth features and turn down the brightness of the screen.
- If you want the battery to last a long time, we should also play somewhere with a good signal. Because when a phone has trouble finding a signal, all the devices in it have to work harder, which quickly drains the battery.
- The last step is to turn off a SIM that isn’t being used. This is only necessary if your phone already has two SIM cards.
The first reason Mobile Legends might drain your phone’s battery is that the battery might be broken. Mobile Legends also uses up your phone’s battery because you have too many apps running and haven’t closed them properly.